Well… what can I say about me? I guess that I have changed a
lot since I last attempted one of these pages.
My name is Chelsey (yes my parents did name me after the football team) and I
am 17. I have lived in Dagenham pretty much my whole life, and my biggest dream
is getting away form there, which is why I jumped at the chance to come and work
with The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. I am currently studying
sociology, psychology, chemistry, biology and maths at Robert Clack sixth form,
and hope to go to Liverpool university to become a forensic psychologist.
- Music! I love composing, singing, playing piano and listening to rock music.
My favourite bands are the killers, panic! At the disco, fallout boy, my chemical
romance, silverstein etc
- Going out with/making friends, especially to Camden market and beard!
- Horse riding. I have been horse riding for 5 years now, and I really enjoy
- Difference. I admire people that have the courage to be themselves, and anything
that is out of the ordinary.
- Movies. Especially old musicals starring Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra.
- Ducks. My favourite animals… I mean how cute!
- Dumb jokes. I love laughing and smiling, and even the smallest of things can
send me into fits of laughter!
- boredom. No need to explain that really.
- Being late. And waiting around for late people come tot think of it.
- Fakes. Why can’t people just be themselves?
- People who play their music loudly on buses! Its just so annoying
- Dogs. They are so scary!!!
- Ignorance. I hate people who are ignorant or snobby in the world, and I wish
that people could see others as equal.
- History. I find it really dull and choose to look towards the future.